Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Use:||Hotel, House, Camp,Dormitory,etc.||Product Name:||Easy Assembly Turnkey Container Living Quarters Prefab Mobile Living House|
|Material:||Sandwich Panel||Structure:||Galvanized Steel Frame|
|Door:||Steel Door||Color:||Customer Made|
|Type:||Customizable||Life Span:||20-25 Years|
easy assembly turnkey container living quarters prefab mobile living house
1. Steel Grade: yield strength ≥300MPa, Galv. Z275 and GB-Q345, yield strength ≥235 MPa
2. Size: 20FT and 40FT standard size or nonstandard size
3. Certification: ISO9001: 2008 , CE; etc.
4. Room size : standard 20ft, or standard 40ft, customized is available.
Inner length /external length :5.81m/6.06m
Inner width /external width: 2.188m/2.438m
Inner height/external height:2,410m/2.591m
2000kg per unit
Sound insulation (db)
Heat transfer coefficient (W/m2 K)
Keel: C80x40x20x3.0 steel purline
Keel: C80x40x20x3.0 steel purline
1. Mobile homes or prefabricated houses, is a prefabricated housing from a manufacturing factory hauled to the housing base. The cost of building the house is relatively low because of the production and use of mass production technology throughout the year.
2. Large active houses may contain more than seven rooms. Most of the active houses are sold with carpets, curtains and utensils. Some movable houses have sliding or folding side walls to reduce the width of the houses while others are transported in the form of components to assemble after reaching the homestead.
3. Traditionally, the active houses are placed on the renting plots of the parking lot, and the water, electricity, postal service and other services in the parking lot are complete. However, there are many active houses placed on all of the individual plots. These houses can be installed on permanent foundations or anchored to the ground with cables or steel bands.
4. Mobile integrated housing has the advantages of high security, earthquake resistance, long service life and repeated use. Its price is much lower than that of ordinary residential buildings. Its assembly time is very short, and it can also be configured for hydropower and gas. It does not have a lot of building garbage in the assembly process, and it can be recycled many times as long as it is not damaged.
In general, for steel structure , we use the steel frame packing to keep goods not to be broken . For sandwich panel and color steel sheet, we use the factory packing which is suited to transport. if clients require , also can use the steel frame packing or according to their requirements.
1. Q: What should I provide to build a mobile house?
A: So easy! Sketch drawing would be a better reference for us. However, you will never mind if you don’t have any. Simply notify us your requirements, such as the area, usage and the storeys of the house. Before long, you’ll possess an amazing design.
2. Q: How could I ensure the cost of building a mobile house?
A: Firstly, the designing scheme should be accepted. Then, the kinds of building materials should be confirmed since different types and qualities make various prices. After that, we will send you a detailed quotation.
3. Q: How Long does it take to build a mobile house?
A: It depends on the size of the house. Generally, the construction period of is 1 month of a 200-square-meter house by a construction team of 5-6 people. It only costs one week to build the steel structure frame.
4. Q: Is mobile house stable?
A: Set your hearts at rest! You are completely safe living in light steel prefab house even if there are hurricanes of 200km/h and 9-grade earthquake outside.
Contact Person: admin