Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Personal Residence||Product Name:||Modular Home Assembly Steel Frame Prefabricated Houses Saving In Labor|
|Material:||Sandwich Panel & Steel||Keyword:||Modular Home Assembly|
|Window:||Aluminum Window||Characteristic:||Saving In Labor|
modular home assembly steel frame prefabricated houses saving in labor
1. Prefabrication, easy to install and disassemble
2. Lightness, easy to transport and relocate
3. Using several times and recycling, economy and environment friendly
4. Precision works, long life-span up to 35 years for use
Main material list as following:
Wall: 50mm/75mm thick EPS/Rockwool/PU sandwich panel
Roof: 50mm/75mm thick EPS/Rockwool/PU corrugated sandwich panel
Window: UPVC or Aluminum sliding window
Door: aluminum frame with panel same as wall panels(security door as optional)
Joint material: steel column/aluminum alloy
1. Free from the damages by inspects, such as white ants and so on
2. Steel code: Q345, Q235
3. Designed life span: more than 30 years;
4. Green and environment-friendly materials used;
5. Seismic resistance up to 8 magnitudes
6. Safe---Able to stands for maximum 55 m/s typhoon
7. Advanced roof and wall cladding material guarantee excellent acoustic insulation, less 65% energy consumption than the concrete structure.
8. Additional 10%-15% net area compared to the traditional building, air cavity between the cladding and main structure guarantees the comfortable indoor space.
Optional extras as choosed plan/layout:
1. Kitchen cabinet
2. Full bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity all plumbed up.
3. Electricity systems
4. Outer wall decoration option (Cladding ..PVC cladding,wooden cladding .
5. Chassis: You can choose add an extra steel frame or build the house on the concrete.
1. Easy and quick to install;
2. Excellent load and span capabilities;
3. Good reactions to fire properties;
4. Energy saving thermal insulation;
5. Superior air tightness for controlled environments;
6. Significant savings in site installation costs;
7. Durable, long lasting, stood the test of time in the extremes of harsh climate;
8. Panel comes in a range of aesthetically pleasuring colors.
We can design and produce the house according to your requests,pls inform us below information :
|5||More details is preferred|
2. Architectural Design
3. Building Materials Solution
6. After service
1. What kind of wallboard do you have?
Commonly used is sandwich panels (including EPS board, rock wool board, glass wool board, PU board).
2. How thick is your EPS wallboard?
The routine has 50mm, 75mm, 100mm, 150mm
3. What's the difference between your EPS board and the rock wool board?
Eps board is foam board, flame retardant, heat preservation, moistureproof, suitable for more rain water environment, rock wool board fire, heat preservation, suitable for dry environment.
4. How thick is the iron sheet on your EPS board?
The routine has 0.25mm, 0.30mm, 0.35mm, 0.40mm
Contact Person: admin